Garage door openers were designed to be long-lasting, reliable, and provide trustworthy service. But in time, your garage door opener may stop working. This can be due to rusty springs, unresponsive clickers, or simply because of the damage to your garage door opener.
You know your garage door opener needs to be repaired when:
- Garage door won’t close all the way
- Garage door go on reverse immediately after hitting the floor
- Garage door motor keeps on running even when the door is completely opened or closed
- Garage door opener do not respond when the remote or wall button is pushed
- Garage door may raise the door but not close it or vice versa
Attempting to repair garage door openers on your own can only be limited to replacing the batteries, testing the motors or controls, and lubrication of the parts. Anything outside from this set of tasks can be complicated and risky for non-professionals to handle. The right tools and equipment must be used, and one must know the mechanism of the opener thoroughly to conduct the repair smoothly.
With our help, a trained and licensed repair service, we can easily identify and remedy your garage door opener problems. All you have to do is call us, have us fix the problem. Then push your garage door opener’s button after the repair, and everything’s back to normal.
Trinity Garage Door Service, Inc.
2424 W Tampa Bay Blvd Unit L405,
Tampa, FL 33607